Do you have a Qualifying Life Event?

In order to make a change outside of the open enrollment period an employee would have to have a Qualifying Life Event (QLE). Below is a list of Qualifying Life Events that would qualify for a cancellation of your current benefits. If you experienced any of the listed events please provide proof of the change and the effective date and we will gladly make any necessary changes. 

Change in Household

  • Got Married 
  • Had a Baby, adopted a child, or placed a child for foster care 
  • Recently divorced or legally separated and lost health insurance. * Divorce or legal separation without losing coverage does not qualify you for a Special Enrollment Period. 
  • Death. If someone on your medical plan dies and as a result you are no longer eligible for your current health plan.

Change in Residence

  • Moving to a new home in a new zip code or county 
  • Moving to the U.S. from a foreign country or U.S. Territory 
  • If you are a Student moving to or from the place you attend school.
  • If you are a seasonal worker, moving to or from the place you both live and work 
  • Moving to or from shelter or transitional housing 

Loss of Health Insurance

  • Losing individual health coverage for a plan or policy you bought yourself 
  • Losing eligibility for Medicaid or Chip.
  • Losing eligibility for Medicare.
  • Losing Coverage Through a family Member  

Any of the above changes have a 30 day window in which you are required to submit the necessary proof of loss/gain of coverage to make the change in your current coverage. 

Please submit appropriate documentation below.

  • **Please note it may take up to 2-3 Business days to update this information**

  • Drop files here or
    Max. file size: 2 GB.